- Younger children with autism
- Behavior & communication difficulties
- Navigating access to early intervention, relevant resources & other issues
Zoom Session Dates:
- 1st and 3rd Wednesdays,
11:30am – 1:00pm
- 2022: January 5 – December 14
- Identify patients at risk for ASD
- Diagnose and manage care planning for patients with ASD
- Refer patients for appropriate treatment
Who Is Eligible?
Medical and psychiatric providers who have a Center of Excellence (COE) provider designation and serve children with Medicaid/Apple Health Insurance.
Orange Cohort Team:
View Previous and Future Cohorts
- Lifespan Cases
- Providers with some experience diagnosing and managing ASD