Upon completing this module, you will have an understanding of the unique contributions audiologists contribute to the care of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and their families.
- Describe the practice of audiology
- Describe the rationale for newborn hearing screening
- Identify the assessment tools used to diagnose hearing loss in infants and children
- List the etiologies of hearing loss in children
- Describe amplification options for children with hearing loss
- List different communication options for children with hearing loss
The Audiology Module (PDF) allows you to save the content to your computer to review over time without an internet connection if so desired. It is recommended you save the module to your desktop or USB drive and open the file from there. You should then have an easier time navigating external resource links to web-based materials and other organization’s websites.
Back to Modules list page
NOTE: UW LEND Fellows, please complete survey for each module reviewed.