Upon completing this module, you will have an understanding of the unique contributions pediatric physical therapists contribute to the care of children with neurodevelopmental disabilities and their families.
- Understand the core foundation and framework of Physical Therapy
- Appreciate how this framework is applied to Pediatric Physical Therapy evaluation and intervention
- Know the unique contributions of Physical Therapy within an interdisciplinary team
- Identify the assessment tools and strategies typically used by physical therapists
- List intervention strategies that might be employed by physical therapists
The Physical Therapy Module (PDF) allows you to save the content to your computer to review over time without an internet connection if so desired. It is recommended you save the module to your desktop or USB drive and open the file from there. You should then have an easier time navigating external resource links to web-based materials and other organization’s websites.
Back to Modules list page
NOTE: UW LEND Fellows, please complete survey for each module reviewed.