Welcome! This page is intended to provide information about the Psychology discipline at the CHDD. The information is designed for LEND fellows, health professionals, and parents/caregivers who are interested in the field of psychology.
- Describe the core principles of practice for psychology.
- Describe the unique role that psychologists contribute to an interdisciplinary assessment.
- Identify the types of assessment tools and strategies used by psychologists.
- Describe examples of recommended interventions.
- Describe how psychology team members might effectively communicate and collaborate with other disciplines at the CHDD.
The Psychology Module (PDF) allows you to save the content to your computer to review over time without an internet connection if so desired. It is recommended you save the module to your desktop or USB drive and open the file from there. You should then have an easier time navigating external resource links to web-based materials and other organization’s websites.
Back to Modules list page
NOTE: UW LEND Fellows, please complete survey for each module reviewed.